CalceLolla is a BIO-PLASTER that thanks to the perfect symbiosis of two natural materials, LIME and RISE HUSK, provides some outstanding benefits such as:
- Regulation of the internal relative humidity
- Healthy indoor environment and maximum well-being for the inhabitants by subtracting CO2 from the air and reducing indoor pollution
- Good thermal insulation
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Compatibility with all types of masonry
Renovation, Restoration, New build, Timber frame buildings, Straw, Hemp Blocks
Here is some key technical data. Please see technical sheet below for more information.
0 - 3 mm
Vapour diffusion resistance (μ)
Thermal conductivity (λ)
Compressive strength (N / m²)
Adhesion (N / m²)
Weight (kg / m³)
Consumption (kg / m² area / cm thickness)
Bag weight (kg)
20 (40 bags per pallet)
Water intake (l / bag)
- Hydrated lime, with more than 90% calcium hydroxide (CL90S as per EN459-1 standard)
- NHL3.5 Hydraulic lime, desalinated white
- Natural rice husk
English technical sheet will be available shortly.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?