MGN Traditional Lime Plasters
MGN lime plasters are all about tradition.
They were born from the extraordinary experience of master restorer Naldo Busato, a third-generation Master Craftsman from the Venice area who since 1980 specialized in the reproduction and production of historic plasters, mortars, Venetian floors and traditional restoration materials, learning the secrets of lime from the old Venetian Masters.
All MGN lime plasters are:
- Made of selected natural raw materials based on traditional techniques, passed on from master to pupil for centuries.
- Designed and produced according to traditional recipes, combining research, technology and artisan care into products of outstanding quality.
- Each raw ingredient, as well as the final products are certified to one or several EU standards.
- No cement, no chemicals go into any of the MGN plasters, only traditional raw materials.
- Easy to apply: all plasters are premixed, ready to use, just add water.
- 40 years of track record; they have been used worldwide on thousands of buildings and national heritage sites for the most demanding conservation jobs, including the Opera House of Venice (La Fenice), Fondaco dei Tedeschi, Palace Te, Temple of Canova, Castle Agazzano, Monastery of Santa Maria do Colonna, Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca and thouands of other buildings, palaces and historic villas.