CANAPATERM MGN is a warm and natural insulating plaster, used for thermal and acoustic insulation. Due to the smart mix of hemp and natural lime offers a number of benefits, such as:
- Makes the building warmer, resulting in significant energy savings on heating bills
- Regulates internal humidity, resulting in warmer buildings during the winter and cooler buildings during the summer
- Eliminates the risk of respiratory diseases caused by mold and moisture
- Reduces indoor air pollution
- Absorbs internal CO2
- Ensures overall better living comfort
Here is some key technical data. Please see technical sheet below for more information.
0 - 5 mm
Vapour diffusion resistance (μ)
Thermal conductivity (λ)
Adhesion (N / m²)
Weight (kg / m³)
Consumption (kg / m² area / cm thickness)
Bag weight (kg)
10 (40 bags per pallet)
Water intake (l / bag)
- Natural hemp
- Hydrated lime, with more than 90% calcium hydroxide (CL90S as per EN459-1 standard)
- White pozzolans
- Natural amorphous silica
English technical sheet will be available shortly.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?