Rasante B40 is a leveling plaster suitable for leveling uneven or mixed substrates.
Mainly used to level surfaces with different types of plaster, or plasters laid at different times, providing a uniform adhesion layer for subsequent coats or finishes.
Due to its high adhesion, low modulus of elasticity and excellent workability, its use is recommended in the following scenarios:
- As an adhesion bridge on older plasters, including cement, lime, natural hydraulic lime (NHL) surfaces, or before applying an MGN lime skim coat.
- Provides a uniform background for mixed substrates consisting of different materials, for patched surfaces, or when some of the plaster is missing.
- Stabilizes heavily cracked surfaces made of both traditional and premixed plasters.
- Use lime on concrete surfaces such as prefabricated concrete slabs or ceilings, or reinforced concrete columns and beams.
Renovation, Restoration, New build, Timber frame buildings, Straw, Hemp Blocks
Here is some key technical data. Please see technical sheet below for more information.
0 - 1.5 mm
Vapour diffusion resistance (μ)
Thermal conductivity (λ)
Compressive strength (N / m²)
Adhesion (N / m²)
Weight (kg / m³)
Consumption (kg / m² area / cm thickness)
Bag weight (kg)
25 (48 bags per pallet)
Water intake (l / bag)
5.0 - 6.0
- Hydrated lime, with more than 90% calcium hydroxide (CL90S as per EN459-1 standard)
- NHL3.5 Hydraulic lime, desalinated white
- Natural washed river sand, free of salts and impurities
- Additives <3% (retardants and thickeners)
English technical sheet will be available shortly.