CALCINA FINE is an extremely breathable premixed white natural lime skim coat with good adhesion, based on very high-purity air lime (over 90% calcium hydroxide) and a small percentage of natural white hydraulic lime,
- Before application, make sure that the base plaster is sufficiently dampened (depending on weather conditions) to ensure a gradual set.
- Pour the contents of the package into the plastering machine without adding any other materials or additives. Add drinking water only.
- It is advisable to carry out some tests to adjust the equipment and the consistency of the mortar in relation to the type of surface and climatic conditions.
- For manual or machine application. Mix it for about 3-5 minutes until a homogeneous, creamy paste is obtained.
- Apply the product in 1 or 2 layers of about 2 mm each and level it with a stainless steel trowel.
- After about 20 minutes it can be finished with a sponge trowel.
Renovation, Restoration, New build, Timber frame buildings, Straw, Hemp Blocks
Here is some key technical data. Please see technical sheet below for more information.
0 - 4 mm
Vapour diffusion resistance (μ)
Thermal conductivity (λ)
Compressive strength (N / m²)
Adhesion (N / m²)
Weight (kg / m³)
Consumption (kg / m² per 3-4 mm thickness)
Bag weight (kg)
25 (48 bags per pallet)
Water intake (l / bag)
5.0 - 6.0
- Hydrated lime, with more than 90% calcium hydroxide (CL90S as per EN459-1 standard)
- NHL3.5 Natural hydraulic lime
- Natural washed river sand, free of salts and impurities
- Marble powder
English technical sheet will be available shortly.