CALCINA FINE is an extremely breathable premixed white natural lime skim coat with good adhesion, based on very high-purity air lime (over 90% calcium hydroxide) and a small percentage of natural white hydraulic lime,
- Before application, make sure that the base plaster is sufficiently dampened (depending on weather conditions) to ensure a gradual set.
- Pour the contents of the package into the plastering machine without adding any other materials or additives. Add drinking water only.
- It is advisable to carry out some tests to adjust the equipment and the consistency of the mortar in relation to the type of surface and climatic conditions.
- For manual or machine application. Mix it for about 3-5 minutes until a homogeneous, creamy paste is obtained.
- Apply the product in 1 or 2 layers of about 2 mm each and level it with a stainless steel trowel.
- After about 20 minutes it can be finished with a sponge trowel.
Renovation, Restoration, New build, Timber frame buildings, Straw, Hemp Blocks
Here is some key technical data. Please see technical sheet below for more information.
0 - 1.4 mm
Vapour diffusion resistance (μ)
Thermal conductivity (λ)
Compressive strength (N / m²)
Adhesion (N / m²)
Weight (kg / m³)
Consumption (kg / m² per 3-4 mm thickness)
Bag weight (kg)
25 (48 bags per pallet)
Water intake (l / bag)
5.0 - 6.0
- Hydrated lime, with more than 90% calcium hydroxide (CL90S as per EN459-1 standard)
- NHL3.5 Natural hydraulic lime
- Natural washed river sand, free of salts and impurities
- Marble powder
English technical sheet will be available shortly.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?