EREGA STILATURA is a high adhesion mortar based on aerial and natural hydraulic lime, as well as selected aggregates. Suitable for the traditional handmade pointing of brick, stone and tuff joints.
Available in 6 different colours, with additional custom colours at the customer's request.
In comparison to Erega Allettamento consolidating mortar, this is a faster setting mortar, which due to its higher hydraulic content (contains pozzolans) offers more protection to weathering and driving rain than softer mortars.
Pointing (stones or bricks)
Here is some key technical data. Please see technical sheet below for more information.
0 - 1.8 mm
Vapour diffusion resistance (μ)
Thermal conductivity (λ)
Compressive strength (N / m²)
Adhesion (N / m²)
Flexibility (N / m²)
Weight (kg / m³)
Consumption (kg / m² area / cm thickness)
Bag weight (kg)
25 and 30 (48 bags per pallet)
Water intake (l / bag)
5.0 - 6.0
- Hydrated lime, with more than 90% calcium hydroxide (CL90S as per EN459-1 standard)
- NHL3.5 Natural hydraulic lime
- Marble powder
- Natural washed river sand, free of salts and impurities
- Available in 6 standard colours
- Custom colours available at customer's request
English technical sheet will be available shortly.