EREGA ALLETTAMENTO is a high adhesion mortar based on aerial and natural hydraulic lime, as well as selected aggregates. Suitable for the reconstruction, consolidation and repair of brick, stone and tuff walls.
Available in 6 different colours, with additional custom colours at the customer's request.
In comparison to Erega Stilatura pointing mortar, this is a softer, lighter mortar with less hydraulic content (no pozzolans) that carbonates slower.
Construction, consolidation and repair of exposed brick and stone walls.
Here is some key technical data. Please see technical sheet below for more information.
0 - 2.5 mm
Vapour diffusion resistance (μ)
Thermal conductivity (λ)
Compressive strength (N / m²)
Adhesion (N / m²)
Chloride content (% Cl)
Weight (kg / m³)
Consumption (kg / m²)
35 - 40
Bag weight (kg)
25 (48 bags per pallet)
Water intake (l / bag)
5.0 - 6.0
- Hydrated lime, with more than 90% calcium hydroxide (CL90S as per EN459-1 standard)
- NHL3.5 Natural hydraulic lime
- Marble powder
- Natural washed river sand, free of salts and impurities
- Available in 6 standard colours
- Custom colours available at customer's request
English technical sheet will be available shortly.